Perfect warming breakfast through the cooler months of the year.
- 1/3 cup (40g) rolled oats
- 1 small ripe banana, mashed
- 2/3 cup milk or a combination of milk and water. (I used 1/3 cup almond milk + 1/3 cup water)
- 3 tsp. Vanilla Happy
- 1/2 tsp. of Stevia (if required or any other sweetener)
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 TB Blueberry Burst (optional - add in a bit more liquid if adding)
- Topping: fruit, cacao nibs, hemp seeds, seeds, sprinkling of nuts
- Add your oats to a small pan then pour over the milk or the combination of milk and water. Cook over a medium high heat. Once it starts to bubble, turn down the heat.
- Mix in the mashed banana, Vanilla Happy, stevia and coconut oil.
- Allow the porridge to simmer for a few minutes or until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Top with fruit, nibs, seeds etc and a splash of milk and enjoy!
I also like to sprinkle some more Vanilla Happy on top also. Mix it up and get creative!
Related products: Vanilla Happy & Blueberry Burst
Vanilla Happy is simply a wonderful product for women as it helps to nourish the inner body whilst balancing hormones with its unique blend of adaptogens and superfoods. Also tastes yummy too with its chocolate vanilla taste.
• Menopausal Relief
Blueberry Burst is an all natural meal replacement shake and is perfect for those watching their weight or if you're short on time in the morning and need something quick and nutritious for breakfast. Simply add liquid, shake and it's ready!
Recipe adapted from: Nadia's Kitchen