Decadent using natures foods to sweeten! Have for breakfast or as a dessert.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 56 grams pitted dates
- 8 teaspoons Vanilla Happy
- 5 & 1/3 tsp. chia seed
- 2/3 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 2/3 medium banana sliced
- 5 & 1/3 tsp. unsalted, natural almond butter or peanut butter
- 4 tsp. roasted almonds chopped
- Combine almond milk, dates, cacao powder, chia seeds, vanilla, cinnamon and sea salt in a blender. Blend until very smooth for about 2 mins. Transfer mixture to a bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To assemble the parfaits, divide the banana slices into jars or bowls.
- Spoon equal amounts of almond butter into the jars then top with equal amounts of the chilled pudding.
- Top with berries and almonds and serve immediately or refrigerate covered for up to 3 days.