Rich, decadent and simply delicious!
- 1½ avocados - pitted
- 1 x 400g can of Thai coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/4 cup Raw Cacao powder
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or 3 TB stevia monk fruit.
- In a food processor, combine the avocados, coconut milk, salt and cacao powder.
- Pour in the maple syrup or stevia monk fruit sweetener and puree until incorporated.
- Transfer to an ice cream machine. Churn for about 20 minutes or until the mixture is frosty and thick. If you don't have a machine, spread the mixture evenly in a container and add to the freezer. Once set, leave for 5 or so minutes before scooping out.
- Eat immediately or store in a container for later.