Perfect mid afternoon snack or something sweet after dinner.
- 1 cup almond or coconut butter
- 3/4 unsweetened coconut flakes
- 4-6 tbsp. Kulture Vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 Medjool dates
- 2 tsp. turmeric
- Lemon zest of whole lemon
- In a blender, add nut butter, ½ coconut flakes, almond butter, coconut oil, dates, protein powder and turmeric.
- Blend ingredients on high until evenly distributed.
- Place the dough in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes to firm up.
- Remove the dough from refrigerator and roll into bite-sized balls about 3cm in diameter.
- Place balls on a plate that’s covered with parchment paper, then return to refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator. Add remaining shredded coconut to a plate and roll the balls in the flakes.Enjoy!
Add Kulture Protein Powder to your protein balls