- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup cacao powder or Vanilla Happy
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut + extra for coating
- 2 Tbsp almond or coconut milk
- 1 tsp Green Goddess (with peppermint)
- Put the walnuts in the food processor and pulse until well chopped.
- Add the dates and pulse some more until well mixed.
- Add cacao or Vanilla Happy, coconut, Green Goddess and 1 Tbsp of milk and pulse until combined.
- Add 1 more Tbsp of milk if required. Add a little more Green Goddess if you want a little more minty flavour.
- Form into 2cm balls and coat in extra coconut