I absolutely love smoothies in summer! They are super delicious and because our recipes use Kulture protein powder, they'll not only keep you going through to lunchtime, they'll also provide your muscles with nourishment they need. So too many ladies simply juice up fruit. By adding in protein makes these a well balanced meal. Enjoy!
- 1/2 Banana (can be frozen to make the smoothie chilled)
- Handful of baby spinach
- 1.5 cups almond milk (substitute for coconut milk if you prefer)
- 2 heaped tablespoons of Kulture Smoothie
- 2 tbsp of Kulture Happy Vanilla
- 1 tsp. honey (or stevia to taste)
- Add a handful of ice
- Blend all ingredients in a blender and serve.