This is a firm staple in the Kulture kitchen. We have this at lease 1-2 times a week and its super easy to make.Ingredients:
- 2 strips of bacon, cut into small bite size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 sweet potato, peeled & cubed
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- Sea salt flakes and pepper to taste
- 4 poached eggs (2 per person)
- In a pan, over medium heat add olive oil and fry off the bacon and sweet potato together. Spread out as much as possible to allow the sweet potato to cook. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Toss frequently and when a few minutes from being cooked, add in onions and garlic and start to poach your eggs.
- Sprinkle with cumin, salt and pepper
- Serve in a bowl.